Sunday, October 5, 2008

If it is October 4th, then it is time to go to North Carolina!

After a great night discussing and processing the pilgrimage, we had an early morning getting ready to go to the airport. Henry met Jaqui and I for breakfast at St. George, and then we took off in a Palestinian cab. The driver wasn't sure if we were going to get stopped at the airport, but we were all surprised by the relative ease of getting to the departure area.

After a beauiatfultime of sharing some more , Jaqui and I left one another, and I was soon off to Newark. I got into a great discussion on pilgrimage with Kevin, a flight attendant, who told me about the Messianic Jews he's met on flights. The home was smooth sailing.

Now the real work of pilgrimage begins: processing pilgrimage! Stay tuned!

Buen Camino!

Salaam and Shalom, Brett

No comments: